Al-Farabi Kazakh National University

Автор: Mukhamed al-hoderi, Tovma N.A.
 

January 5, 1934 is the day of the official opening of Kazakh state university, which was established at the basis of the Pedagogical Institute by the decree of the Council of Peoples’ Commissars of USSR and VKPb Kazakh regional committee. On December 2 of the same year KazSU was named after the famous Soviet party and state leader S.M. Kirov.

 

Then, in January 1934 the first entranceexams at the Faculties of Biology, Physics and Mathematics were held, in September at the Faculty of Chemistry. In 1937, the first Faculty of Humanities– the Faculty of Foreign Languages was established, a year later – the Faculty of Philology. In May 1941, as a result of joining to the University of the Kazakh Communist Institute of Journalism the Faculty of Journalism was established.

After the severe years of war new faculties began to open. In August 1947, the Faculty of Geography was established, and in 1949 the faculties of Philosophy and Economics. As a result of the joining of Alma-Ata institute of law in 1955, the Faculty of Law was established


Автор: Mukhamed al-hoderi, Tovma N.A.
comments powered by HyperComments
Пожалуйста, подождите.
x